Last Updated: 21 February 2017
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all swimmers, coaches, and officials.
- I will do my best to make RSTA fun for my child.
- I will ask my child to treat other swimmers, coaches, officials, parents, and spectators with respect regardless, of race, age, gender, creed, or ability.
- I will treat officials and coaches with respect. They are there to provide my child with a safe and healthy environment. Officials and coaches deserve the same type of environment from the parents and spectators.
- I will strive to be a good role model for my child and the other children in RSTA.
- I will encourage my child to learn to lose with dignity and win with grace.
- I will respect my child’s coach and do my best to have my child at all practices and meets on time.
- I will recognize the importance of young coaches. I realize they are important to the development of my child and the program. I also recognize that this league is a developmental opportunity for the coaches as well. I will support their decisions and provide constructive feedback to Managers, Officials, and members of RSTA's Personnel Committee so they can help our coaches develop.
Furthermore, I understand that if my conduct or language at a meet is deemed to be unsportsmanlike by the Managers or Meet Officials, I may be asked to leave the pool area. The decision to ask a spectator to leave is at the discretion of the Referee after consultation with the other Officials (S&T Judges, Starter) for the meet.