Employee Standards of Conduct
Last Updated: 21 February 2015
- All RSTA employees are employees of the league; they are not employees of a specific team.
- All RSTA employees will be required to attend the "Rusty Guard" training conducted by Reston Association that will be scheduled; the RSTA employee will need to attend only one of the sessions.
- RSTA employees may not work or attend any RSTA function or event under the influence of alcohol or any other illegal substance.
- RSTA employees may not physically possess alcohol or any other illegal substance at any RSTA function or event.
- RSTA bans the use of tobacco products at all of its functions.
- RSTA employees will not engage in, condone of or be involved in any manner with hazing or bullying while representing RSTA.
- RSTA will not tolerate any act of inappropriate behavior by its employees, including violence, vandalism, lewd or lascivious behavior, harassment or the use of obscenities.
- All RSTA employees will adhere to the RSTA social media policy.